ZixMail Desktop Email Encryption
ZixMail – Signed, sealed, secured.Even as cyber criminals make headlines across the globe for bigger and more daring attacks on sensitive personal data, businesses are becoming more dependent on the Internet for their day-to-day activities. While businesses that want to safeguard their data and their clients’ information are becoming savvier in their efforts to thwart cybercrime through detection programs, one aspect is often overlooked: email. ZixCorp is here to help companies put a lock on those seemingly innocent communications, protecting them from prying eyes through the use of email encryption.
ZixMail is an easy-to-use, efficient email encryption solution that offers users the highest level of security. Emails and attachments are encrypted and decrypted with one click, providing the security needed to protect sensitive data from cyber criminals.
Easily integrated with corporate email systems, ZixMail can be downloaded in minutes – providing automatic retrieval and distribution of public encryption keys through ZixDirectory®, the largest email encryption community in the world today. Plus, the delivery of certified receipts allows senders to know exactly when their messages were sent and opened.
Interested in a 30 day free trial? Sign up below
- Fast, easy to install and simple to use
- Compliant with existing systems
- Ability to send to anyone
- Automatic public key exchange through ZixDirectory™
- End-to-end delivery assurance
- Only the intended recipient can open the encrypted email
- No hardware to install
- Date and time stamped certified receipts
- Secure message storage
- Fully integrated versions for Microsoft Outlook
- Compatible with all MIME-compliant email systems, including AOL, Yahoo and Gmail
- Message and attachment compression
- User-controlled operation
- Requires minimal IT support
ZixCorp ZixMail, 1-24 Users, 1 Year
We also offer discounts for larger user count purchases of ZixMail. If you are interested in receiving a quote, please email us at Info@ZixMailEncryption.com or call us at 800-818-8488.