ZixPort Secure Messaging Portal
For the nation’s most influential institutions, ZixCorp® Email Encryption Services are an important tool in the protection of sensitive data. Leading healthcare, financial, government and insurance organizations have turned to ZixCorp to help them meet mandatory regulatory requirements and protect customer privacy in all their email communications.
As a component of ZixCorp Email Encryption Services, ZixPort is a secure messaging portal that allows users who do not have email encryption capabilities to securely send and receive messages. ZixPort is part of the ZixCorp Best Method of DeliverySM, which automatically determines the most secure and transparent method of sending your message.
When an encrypted email is delivered via ZixPort, the user receives a notification email that links to the secure messaging portal. After signing in, the user can view his/her message and any attachments over a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection. First-time users go through a one-time registration process. To ensure complete privacy, all return communication is secured using the ZixCorp Best Method of Delivery.
Interested in a 30 day free trial? Fill out the form below.
- Branding customization based on your organization’s needs
- No software or user training needed
- Securely send to anyone, anywhere
- No impact on internal IT resources or infrastructure
- Feature customization for optimum flexibility
- Convenient secure email on any mobile device through ZixMobility™
- Encrypted read and reply capabilities for all message recipients
- Secure compose capability for two-way communication
- Custom password policies tailored to your organization’s needs
- Automatic generation of notifications and invitations
- Custom-branded URL
- Custom notification email
- Optional status email alerts to sender
Who uses ZixCorp Email Encryption Services?
- Federal banking regulators, including FFIEC
- More than 30 Blue Cross Blue Shield organizations
- Health insurers protecting data for more than 70 million people
- More than 1,200 U.S. hospitals
- More than 1,600 U.S. financial institutions
Branding and customization
ZixPort is branded to match the look and feel of your corporate Web site and configured to meet your communications needs. It lets users securely read and reply to encrypted email you send. To allow full, two-way communication with customers and business partners, ZixPort can be customized to include secure compose, reply all and forward capabilities. There is also an optional address book, and you can create message expiration and password policies to meet your specific security requirements.
With ZixPort, your customers can initiate an encrypted email conversation with you via your Web site. You can add a “contact us” button on your Web site that allows them to securely contact you even if they do not have email encryption capabilities themselves. Thanks to ZixPort, secure two-way communication is guaranteed with email encrypted during transit.
A feature of ZixPort, ZixMobilityTM offers encrypted email anytime, anywhere and
on any internet-enabled mobile device. ZixMobility enables simple, convenient secure email with optimized layouts, fully functional navigation and maximum user convenience with no cumbersome steps.
ZixMobility functions across all major mobile platforms, including AndroidTM, BlackBerry® and iPhone®. There is no software to install and nothing to configure. Designed to maximize mobile device capabilities and withstand mobile upgrades, ZixMobility offers comprehensive support without any user maintenance.
Reliable and cost effective
ZixPort is easy to set up and requires no effort to maintain, because ZixPort is
a hosted solution, managed and maintained by ZixCorp. ZixPort resides in the ZixData CenterTM and has 99.99% availability guaranteed to customers though our service level agreements (SLAs). The ZixData Center is SysTrust certified, SAS-70 type II accredited and PCI Level 1 DSS version 2.0 compliant, and ZixCorp prides itself on maintaining the highest levels of performance and reliability.