What is a Managed Services Provider?
A managed services provider (MSP) offers management and support of IT network-based services, applications and equipment. As businesses become increasingly dependent on IT, the need for a reliable MSP that allows business owners and employees to focus on their core functions has become critical.
The scope of service provided by an MSP varies according to the customer’s needs and can involve simple system upgrades to full network management and support for a pre-established monthly fee. The key element is that it is preventive and proactive in nature.
What Can We Do For You?
We provide proactive IT managed services using a remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform to continually monitor the health and performance of your IT network—without any kind of disruption to your employees’ activities. Our robust RMM platform supports early detection and remediation of issues before they cause downtime or data loss. We can also generate regular reports that provide insight into your IT system, including the business value and services being received, which will help you plan and budget for future IT expenses.
What Can Remote Monitoring and Management Do For Your Business?
Our remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform continually monitors the stability and security of your IT network so you can experience maximum network uptime, increase your efficiency and focus on your core business functions. Benefits include:
- Less time spent on IT concerns is more time spent nurturing your customers and growing your business.
- Regular maintenance and support services are performed stealthily without disrupting your employees or workflow.
- Customized reporting provides complete visibility into your network health and IT assets, allowing for timely budgeting of IT expenses.
- Managed services ensure your IT network and assets remain operational for a pre-established monthly fee, allowing you to avoid unexpected expenses and reducing your overall IT costs.
- Our RMM allows mobile access to customers, ensuring 24/7 service and support.
- We can handle all recurring maintenance tasks so you don’t have to, including Windows updates, disk defragmentation and disk cleanups to ensure your devices are properly updated and maintained at all times.
- All system maintenance is performed during off-peak hours to minimize disruptions to your network.
From Reactive to Proactive
Many businesses today continue to use the reactive model and handle IT issues as they arise. Below is a comparison of the reactive vs. proactive approach. It’s easy to see the benefits of becoming proactive!
Reactive IT Services Model
- An IT issue is detected.
- You contact your IT solution provider.
- Once you reach your IT provider, you describe the issue as you understand it.
- If the issue cannot be resolved via email or phone, your IT provider will need to travel to your location.
- Once at your location, the issue is properly diagnosed.
- The issue is resolved.
Proactive IT Services Model
- An RMM tool conducts oversight of your network and IT assets 24/7.
- The RMM tool alerts your MSP to a potential issue or an issue about to occur.
- A centralized dashboard allows for remote diagnosis and remediation of the issue by the appropriate technician—without disruption to your business flow!
You can trust us to deliver the level of managed services your business needs to ensure a stable and secure IT environment. Our proactive services model will eliminate business disruptions and give you peace of mind knowing that your networks are always secure and operational with no surprises or unexpected expenses.
Contact us today to begin reaping the benefits of being proactive!