Omega Technology Group's Hosted Phone SystemThe Hosted PBX that enables you to call from anywhere.
Are you ready to ditch your Local Carrier, but you need to keep your current phone number? The Omega Technology Group Hosted Phone System can help. By hosting your PBX (physical phone system) in our data center, you elliminate the risk and costs in onsite equipment.
Halve your Telephone Bill and Increase Sales
With our hosted phone system, companies can reduce their telephone costs by up to 80%, by leveraging SIP trunks, WebRTC, free calling to remote extensions and offices and reducing the number of fixed telephony lines. With the CRM integration, agents get a customer name rather than a number.
- Save on call costs by lowering mobile & customer service number bills
- Easily add and remove extensions – no per user license
- Know who’s calling with CRM integration -increase customer satisfaction
- Leverage existing hardware, wiring and low cost open standard hardware
Take your Extension Anywhere
The Hosted PBX includes clients for smartphones and Mac or Windows laptops that allow users to use their office extension from anywhere, seamlessly integrated as if they were in the office. Not only are all calls to the office free of charge, but employees can leverage one single number and make a professional impression.
- Take your extension everywhere you go
- All inter-office calls are free of charge – slash your mobile phone bills
- Increase productivity – work from anywhere
- One number – Don’t give out your personal mobile number
Our smartphone apps allow your smartphone to become part of your phone system while also allowing it to still be your own device. By using our app you can make and receive calls through the PBX and use your business phone number. This means no longer giving out your personal phone number through work.
Smartphone Client Features
- Check the presence of coworkers to see whether they are in the office, on do not disturb, or available for a phone call.
- Quickly and easily schedule and join conference calls using the smartphone app.
- Communicate with coworkers using integrated instant messaging.
- Check the voicemails left on your work extension.
Advantages of our Hosted Phone System
- Inexpensive to buy and expand
- Work from anywhere with iOS & Android clients
- Save on your phone bill with SIP Trunks & Mobile / Remote clients
- Integrated video conferencing using WebRTC
- Better customer service with advanced call queues
- Integrate with CRM & Accounting software
- Standards based – use popular IP Phones, SIP Trunks
- Personal Click2Meet URLs
- Ditch your standard desk phone and use your computer as your phone
When you have multiple locations and want to share extensions and phone numbers across all of them, you will realize quickly that this is not easily achieved with a traditional phone system. With our Hosted Phone System all of your phones connect to the PBX in the cloud, so you can use the phone system from any number of locations and keep your phone system simple. Even if your locations are in different parts of the world, inter-office calls are ALWAYS free.
All of your locations pull from the same pool of SIP trunk call paths which allows you to realize even greater savings. You do not need to buy dedicated lines for each location and instead can utilize a smaller number of total call paths.
VoIP or SIP trunks?
Are you looking for a VoIP system? Don’t know the difference between SIP and VoIP and not sure if it encompasses what you need? To put it simply; if you are looking for a new VoIP phone system, then our SIP based PBX is for you.
VoIP, or Voice over Internet Protocol, is a set of protocols that allows phone calls to be transmitted over an internet connection instead of over analog connections of traditional phone systems. VoIP phones, smart phone clients, and desktop clients will all connect to the internet through various means to make and receive calls. These calls can be placed through your WiFi connection, through a hard wire connection, or over a 4G or LTE connection on your smartphone. VoIP really broadens the virtual work space and allows you to work from nearly any location.
SIP trunks, or Session Initiation Protocol, is one of those VoIP protocols and is a streaming media service that delivers not only voice, but can also transfer video and other communication packets over the internet. This means that all the calls on our SIP based PBX travel over your internet connection to connect your calls to other phones in the world. Utilizing the internet allows you to work from virtually any location that has internet connectivity. SIP trunks are also a extremely cost effective solution over traditional phone lines. Using our hosted SIP based PBX system, you may experience cost savings of around 40% over your current traditional phone bill.
License Feature Comparison
- Unlimited Extensions
- Call Logging
- Call Forward on Busy or No Answer
- Call Routing by DID
- Auto Attendant / Digital Receptionist
- Voicemail/ Music on Hold
- Central Phonebook
- Call Transfer
- Ring Extension & Mobile Simultaneously
- Automatic Pickup on Busy
- Supports SIP Trunks/ Gateways
- Sennheiser Headset Integration
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF) Keys
- Call Reporting
- Call Parking / Pickup
- Call Queuing
- Call Recording
- Intercom/ Paging
- Call Recordings Management
- See the Presence of Your Colleagues
- Receive Voice Mail via Email
- Setting Up Conference Calls
- Click2Call Extension
- Receive Faxes via Email as PDF
- Android Client
- iOS Client
- Windows Client
- Mac Client
- Web Client
- Supports Popular SIP Phones
- Office 365 Integration (address book only)
- Microsoft Outlook Integration
- Plugin Free – WebRTC
- One-click conference
- Meeting Recording
- Remote Control / Assistance
- Screen Sharing
- 10 Web Conference Participants Included
- All features of standard plus:
- View Presence of Remote Offices
- Call Center Features
- Call Flow Designer
- Advanced Queue Strategies
- Advanced Call Reporting
- Real Time Queue Statistics
- Queue Reports
- Barge In / Listen In / Whisper
- Query Customer Name Based on Caller ID
- Ability to Use 3CX Clients API
- Link Company Directory with LDAP / ODBC
- Sync Phonebook with Microsoft Exchange
- Real Time Queue Monitoring
- Switchboard Queue Manager View
- Call Recordings Search
- Supervisor can Log Agents In/Out
- Supports External Agents
- Callback if queue full
- CRM Integration / Scripting Interface
- SLA alerting/reporting
- TAPI Integration
- Office 365 Integration
- Salesforce Integration
- Microsoft Dynamics Integration
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 / LDAP / ODBC Integration
- SugarCRM Integration
- Google Contacts Integration
- Exact Integration
- Zendesk Integration
- Freshdesk Integration
- act! Integration
- Datev Integration
- Hotel Module Integration
- Fidelio Certified Integration
- Mitel Compatible Integration
- 50 Web Conference Participants Included
- All features of standard and pro plus:
- Inbuilt Fail Over Functionality
- Standby Licence
- Multiline TAPI Integration
- 100 Web Conference Participants Included